Networking Activity – Boardwalk Amazing Race
Jump into action and earn as many points as possible while experiencing Atlantic City in a custom Boardwalk Amazing Race!
Teams will embark on a journey around Atlantic City armed with local maps, backpacks, digital cameras, pocket change, and a Racebook in hand.
Your goal is to complete as many timed challenges as possible to earn the top score amongst all competing teams. Watch out for the competition!
- Take a spin with a bird’s-eye view of the city from the top of our newest attraction standing at 227 ft above Steel Pier – the Observation Wheel.
- Can you outsmart our Magician with his tricks? Don’t blink, or you’ll miss it!
- Drivers, start your engines! Zoom around the local speedway at Central Pier in NASCAR-style go-karts to take you across the finish line first!
- Visit America’s first Convention Center built in 1929 now known as Boardwalk Hall, previously titled Atlantic City Convention Hall. From legendary performances from The Rolling Stones, to Miss America pageants, football games, ice hockey games, bowling competitions and much more, see why this iconic location became a national landmark.
- Land on the Orange Loop! Borrowing its name from everyone’s favorite childhood board game, Monopoly, the Orange Loop incorporates some of Atlantic City’s newest, developing businesses.
Located right off the world-famous Atlantic City boardwalk, you’ll find restaurants, bars, live music, coffee, yoga, a bean-to-bar chocolate bar and more! Take part in challenges within the Loop to find out if the bank’s error will be in our favor or if you’ll be sent directly to jail!
Event takes place rain or shine. It is requested guests wear comfortable shoes (sneakers are best), comfortable clothing, and sunscreen